- Compact at just 5.16″ long and 3.60″ tall, the LCP® is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes one 6-round magazine.
MODEL NUMBER: 3725
CALIBER: 380 AUTO
Slide Material Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
Barrel Material Alloy Steel
Barrel Length 2.75″
Grip Frame High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
Slide Finish Blued
Barrel Finish Blued
Weight 9.6 oz.
Feature Purple Grip Frame
Overall Length 5.16″
Twist 1:16″ RH
CA Approved No
MA Approved & Certified No
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. As a full-line manufacturer of American-made firearms, Ruger offers consumers over 400 variations of more than 30 product lines, from the ubiquitous 10/22® and Mini-14®, to the new and exciting LCP® II, Ruger American Pistol®, Ruger Precision Rifle®, SR-556 Takedown®, AR-556® and Ruger American Rifle®. Our awarding-winning products (the Gunsite Scout Rifle, SR9c®, LCR® and LCP®) all prove that Ruger has a rugged, reliable firearm to meet every shooter’s needs. For more than 60 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. Our motto, “Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®,” echoes our commitment to these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and innovative firearms.